PDA

View Full Version : Nov 2011 - Magic Kingdom & Veterans Day

DisneyMiMi
01-31-2011, 01:38 PM
I know this is a long shot but...we are starting to plan a trip and would like to find the operating hours of Magic Kingdom for Nov.10-14. I realize they aren't offically out yet but was wondering if there is a site I could go to that would give me the times for 2010. At least, it would give me an idea of what they are. And if I could find out Extra Magic Hours for Magic Kingdom during that time. Another question, is Veterans Day weekend really busy? Any info you can give would be greatly appreciated.

BandMan
01-31-2011, 01:48 PM
Go to "info central", look at "historic park hours", and click on November. :rocks:

cardinalsfan_98
01-31-2011, 02:14 PM
We have been there the past 2 Veteran's Day and the crowds were not too bad. This year, however, Vet's Day on a Friday. I would imagine that, combined with Jersey Week, will make that weekend very crowded. On the plus side, theme park hours should be longer!;)

lynnek
01-31-2011, 07:32 PM
We found it to be a great time to go and will be there again next year. The Friday was EMH for AK, Sat EMH evening MK as well as Sunday. Because its the end of F&W, MK had no crowd issues those two nights even though they were weekends. Also, that weekend was Festival of the Masters Art Show at Downtown Disney which we loved!! Only thing we regretted was going to World Showcase for F&W that Sat--it was crazy:)

emmatink
02-01-2011, 07:32 PM
We were also there this past year Nov 11-14th to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. Previous poster is correct Epcot was insane because of last weekend of F&W festival! Other parks were fine though. We did MVMCP on friday night and crowds were great. I think you will be fine this weekend. Have fun :mickey: