PDA

View Full Version : Best Italian Food

WDW Addict
01-31-2011, 11:24 AM
We are making ADR's now and want to get some good Italian food....anybody have any recommendations? Thanks,:mickey:

sfunicello
01-31-2011, 11:56 AM
Via Napoli without a doubt! The pizza is amazing!

scottgr
01-31-2011, 12:46 PM
That Pizza is so good there....I need to try the other food next time. It also looked so good coming out....YUMMM:mickey:

PittFan
01-31-2011, 02:00 PM
We LOVE Tutto Italia !!! The food was some of the best we've had in all of Disney and the service was impeccable on every occasion. This is a must do for us. :cloud9:

RedSoxFan
01-31-2011, 03:52 PM
Tutto Italia and Via Napoli were wonderful. But if I had to choose one, I would go with Via Napoli. The veal parm (I do not like pizza) was the best I've ever had.

HiHoKermitTheFrogHere
01-31-2011, 04:14 PM
Il Mulino in the Swan is the best Italian food we've had on property to date. Not in the parks, but very close to both Epcot and DHS and easily accessible by boat or foot for a nice meal if you are willing to take a quick break from the parks.

DixieBri
02-04-2011, 03:02 PM
Tony's at MK has good food at reasonable prices. I think it's the only Italian restaurant I've been to at WDW so I can't compare it to the others. It has generous portions though.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
02-04-2011, 03:43 PM
I'll throw out Moma Melrose at DHS. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but on our recent visit we ate there for the first time. The kids loved it, I thought the food was very good, and we enjoyed the atmosphere. I would definitely do it again.

McLiberal8
02-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Another vote for Via Napoli, here. The magherita pizza was to die for, and the atmosphere was good, too.

brownie
02-04-2011, 04:49 PM
The pizza was fantastic at Via Napoli. We didn't get to try anything else, though.

We really enjoyed our spaghetti at Tony's Town Square. I'd go back there again.

We've eaten at Mama Melrose's a couple times, but it's been quite a few years since the last time we ate there. I think it was okay but nothing so good to make us want to go back.

tadcd
02-04-2011, 10:38 PM
Il Mulino is the best Italian restaurant on property. It is typically our first night dinner. We are thinking of going twice on our next trip.

It rivals my mother's cooking (don't tell her). She is an amazing second generation Italian American cook and takes her cooking skills very personally. :blush:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
02-04-2011, 10:43 PM
I haven't eaten there but a friend of mine raves about Il Mulino too.

Magic Smiles
02-05-2011, 07:45 AM
Happy to hear the great reviews about Via Napoli as this is where we have booked our Anniversary Dinner since we couldn't get Le Cellier :mickey:

Genie1953
02-05-2011, 03:34 PM
Glad to hear good things about Via Napoli...am thinking about that place on our next trip!

NJGIRL
02-05-2011, 03:59 PM
I don't like Tony's and Mama Melrose was just OK (not worth the price IMO). We loved Tutto. The wait staff was wonderful and the food was really good (hot and fresh with a good taste).

johnO
02-06-2011, 03:22 AM
Via Napolia sounds good. We're gonna have to try it.

MinnieMommie
02-06-2011, 02:12 PM
Another vote here for Via Naploi. We ordered several menu items in addition to the pizza and all were tasty! The wait staff is friendly and they pace the meal well in that they keep everything moving without making you feel rushed. If you are there for a birthday they will bring out a desert and sing to you in Italian. Very sweet! :mickey:

akaDisneyDreamer
02-06-2011, 06:43 PM
Very excited to try Via Napoli on our next trip, it seems to be getting very good reviews!

However, we love Tutto Italia and we enjoy Tony's. Have never eaten at Moma Rosa's Looks like you can't go wrong with Via Napoli though!

epceddie
02-10-2011, 05:47 PM
After growing up in Rhode Island, which has some GREAT Italian restaurants, I've found WDW to be hit or miss, with more misses than hits. The italian food we've had has been chain-restaurant quality at best, even at Epcot.

JPL
02-14-2011, 01:08 PM
For the most part the words good and Italian food should never be used in the same sentence when referring to WDW! Via Napoli was pretty good for their Pizza but as for the others you would be better off skipping them totally! I have also heard good things about Il Mulino but haven't had the chance to try it.