PDA

View Full Version : DTD Dining

KAT1811
01-30-2011, 02:22 PM
We are planning on staying at Old Key West and are contemplating a few DTD eateries for dinner.

1.) Portobello (for a second time in the same trip)

2.) Wolfgang Puck Cafe

3.) House of Blues

We are a family of 8, 4 adults (parents and grandparents) and 4 children (14, 6, 4, & 2). My father is pretty pick but happy with a simple steak or burger, the rest of us are great eaters, and the little ones will be fine with mac & cheese or some other "kid food".

We are planning a day by the pool and a simple dinner close by (the boat is great from OKW) . We have other family flying in the same night so wanted to stay fairly close to "home".

:thanks:

Hull-onian
01-30-2011, 03:00 PM
We love to sit outside at the Rainforest Cafe. It's so pretty and you get a good view of DTD, and everyone can sit together. Again, you need to make a reservation.....We have always had good meal there.....

ElenitaB
01-30-2011, 04:31 PM
Normally, I would have said WPC, but our last trip we went to House of Blues for the first time and we both (mom and DS-15) both really liked it. Their menu is quite varied (you can see it on their site) and between it and the fun atmosphere, I bet everyone in your party would enjoy it. An extra perk: you can get a certificate for dining there at restaurant.com where they often run 80% discounts (there's one ending today that will run you $4 for a $50 certificate).