PDA

View Full Version : Just Booked!!!!!

tink179
01-29-2011, 12:04 PM
My family and I just booked our trip for Nov 11' and I'm super excited!:cloud9: It will be our first time during the holidays and I just can't wait. We're looking at flights now though and I'm wondering how it works for Magical Express if our flight to go back home leaves at 7:00am? Will we still be able to do it? Will we be able to do airline check in at the resort, or will we have to take all our bags and check in at the airport??

mook3y
01-29-2011, 12:47 PM
DME will pick you up around 4am for a 7am flight.

It's 3 hours before to allow for enough time.

I am not positive how the bags would work. They wont be open in the morning that early and I am not sure if you could check in and check your bags the day before.

faline
01-29-2011, 04:43 PM
Magical Express runs 24/7. And, yes, they will pick you up approximately 3 hours before your flight so you'd need to be ready to board the bus around 4 in the morning.

You wouldn't be able to do the resort check-in for your bags with such an early flight. They'll be loading in the under-bus storage and you'll need to check them the way you usually do when you arrive at the airport.

tink179
01-29-2011, 07:11 PM
Just as I thought for that flight time. I guess my dh and I will wait and see. I know I don't want to have to get up that early either. I have the trip booked now and that's all that matters for now :mickey:

Dream'nDisney
01-30-2011, 10:30 AM
Our return flight is going to be about 7:00 a.m. also. ugh. We've done this before and we are not looking forward to it. However, the next flight out is over $70 more per person. I look at it daily though and am hoping it goes down so that I can rebook. It sure would be nice to sleep in a few extra hours.

The good thing about leaving that early is that no one else is up and in the lobby, so you don't see people having a good time. Leaving when people are up and having a good time makes it that much harder to leave.