PDA

View Full Version : weather and crowds end of March

MinnieMommie
01-27-2011, 08:48 PM
Can someone give me an idea of what to expect as far as crowds and weather for the last 2 weeks of March. I know what the historical data says but if anyone has experience please let me know. We are thinking of a quick trip either the last or next to last week of March. Please help. :mickey:

Strmchsr
01-27-2011, 09:31 PM
If you've looked at the historical weather data in Info Central that's about as good as it gets in terms of what to expect on weather. There's no way to know right now what it'll be like this year.

I imagine crowds will be a similar situation. Easter is unusually late this year and it's hard to say how that will impact crowds compared to previous years. Normally the end of March is fairly busy, but this year, who knows?

HoosierDisneyFan
01-28-2011, 08:31 PM
I will be there March 25th and have ordered good weather for the next 7 days. No problems!

TinaAndGlenn
01-29-2011, 09:16 AM
We will be there for the last week of March. We have experienced the Easter crowds before & the New Years crowds. Easter/Spring Break crowds are manageable, as long as you are out and about early. They have closed the parks every time we have been for Easter week. Check the theme park hours, when they have long hours posted they are expecting larger crowds.
As far as weather goes, sunny & warm! (very warm)

MinnieMommie
01-30-2011, 11:38 AM
Thank you very much. I am thinking of scheduling a surprise trip for DH during the end of March (it's been a long winter of shoveling snow in CT) and have been vacillating between the 3rd and 4th week of the month.

Your suggestion to look at the schedule of park hrs was very helpful Good to hear from your experience that we would be able to plan on warm weather and that the crowds are manageable. We always get to the parks first thing in the morning so we should be able to navigate our days during this time frame. Thanks again! :mickey: