PDA

View Full Version : 50s combo plate

readytogo2
01-26-2011, 03:48 PM
just read about a combo plate being offered at prime time but gave no other information does anyone know what this is?

VWL Mom
01-26-2011, 05:32 PM
Saw a sampler described on another site, it was chicken, meat loaf, & pot roast....don't know if that's the same thing.

A Big Kid
01-26-2011, 07:07 PM
I tell you what it is. HUGE! Seriously, it has fried chicken, pot roast, meatloaf, fried liver....not really fried liver, and some vegetables or something.

I didnt order it on my last trip, but there is no way I could eat all that food!

luvdiznee
01-26-2011, 07:55 PM
Wow. What would make them put that together.

beksy
01-26-2011, 10:45 PM
Wow...all my favorites in one! And just when I think I have my meals picked out for the next trip. :secret:

rmfreder
01-27-2011, 09:01 AM
We just returned from WDW last week and I had the sampler at 50's while we were there. The other posters are right -- it is a lot of food! However, I was having a hard time deciding what to order (it was between the fried chicken and pot roast), so the sampler was perfect for me. No way did I eat all of the food on my plate, but Aunt Memory still allowed me to have dessert. :mickey:

Tinkerfreak
01-27-2011, 09:16 AM
This would be a good thing to share with someone else and still have room for dessert. My DD and I always want to share a meal because it is so much food but always wanted different things. Now we can share this and I can get my chicken and she can get her pot roast. :thumbsup: