PDA

View Full Version : No ME Tags?!

clausjo
01-26-2011, 02:14 PM
We leave for the World in 6 days :cloud9:, but we've not received our ME tags. I called today and they told me that I could (a) either get my luggage myself and then get on the bus or (b) go the ME counter and give them my baggage claim tags and they will get my bags and send them to the resort just as if they had the yellow tags. I like this idea because I'll be traveling with just me and the two kids, but it makes me a bit nervous to not have the yellow tags. Has anyone had ME get their luggage without the yellow tags?

WishingStar2006
01-26-2011, 02:57 PM
Yes, it has happened to me before and they got the bags to me without any problem. You give them your baggage claim tickets and a good description of the luggage...size, color, etc. You may want to tie a noticeable ribbon or something on them to make them easier to retrieve. But it works just fine. Sorry your tags didn't get there but don't let it stress you out!!! Did yo get your ME vouchers to get on the ME buses? Usually the tags are in the same envelope!

clausjo
01-26-2011, 03:15 PM
Nope, nothing, just my resort package, but nothing at all for ME. Thanks for letting me know it worked well for you!