PDA

View Full Version : When are fall dates released for park shows, EMH & MNSSHP?

forever a child
01-26-2011, 01:49 PM
Just put down on the calendar my 180 days out date to make ADR's. It will be late in March and I was wondering when will shows, Fantasmic in particular, as well as MNSSHP dates be released? We also tend to do late night EMH's but they are not necessarily as important. Any idea when WDW will release that info? It would be helpful for planing our ADR's.

I have looked at historical days from 2010 and 2009 for an idea...but still I realize things could look different for 2011.

PopPhan
01-26-2011, 01:57 PM
Park Hours are normally listed 6 months out...So, if your 180 day mark is late March, that would make your dates of stay mid- to late- September? If so, the Park Hours should be listed in the first week, or so, of March. Fantasmic days should be listed at the same time.

MNSSHP dates are generally released later in the Spring/early Summer. (One tip: Look for days where MK closes at 7pm to get an idea of when MNSSHP will be held. BUT, remember, Park Hours are subject to change at any time.)

forever a child
01-26-2011, 02:27 PM
Park Hours are normally listed 6 months out...So, if your 180 day mark is late March, that would make your dates of stay mid- to late- September? If so, the Park Hours should be listed in the first week, or so, of March. Fantasmic days should be listed at the same time.

MNSSHP dates are generally released later in the Spring/early Summer. (One tip: Look for days where MK closes at 7pm to get an idea of when MNSSHP will be held. BUT, remember, Park Hours are subject to change at any time.)

Thanks, that helps. I figure I'll only have one night as a choice to view Fantasmic, maybe two. But hopefully I should have 3 nights to choose from for attending MNSSHP. It would be nice if all that info was released at the same time in early March...but oh well!