PDA

View Full Version : May 2011 Trip

tinkman
01-26-2011, 12:30 PM
DW talked me into moving our vacation from September to May of this year. We had already decided to only take one long trip instead two shorter trips, like we have in the past. My first concern was if we could get our home resort (OKW) with this short of notice. I told her if we have to stay at Saratoga Springs again, we're waiting till Sept. Well, to my suprise, we got OKW for the first 8 nights, then we're moving to WLV for 4 more nights.:thumbsup: DW bought us 7-day park tickets for Christmas. What I would like to do is upgrade these tickets with the water park options since it should be warm enough. If I understand the ticket system, the upgrade entitles us to 7 water park uses or golf at Oak Trails. Not interested in Disney Quest. Can anyone confirm this?

I am a planner, and for all our other trips we had a plan for each day, where we were going, ADRs for almost every day. I am trying really hard not to plan each day, including no-ADRs. No intention of trying to get into the really busy places like the Biergarten or Le Cellier, but I gotta believe that should we want a sit-down place, we'll get in somewhere. If not? counter service is fine too.

LVT
01-27-2011, 04:13 PM
7 entries. Correct. Recall that you could in theory go to Blizzard Beach in the AM and in the PM on the same entry. AM in Blizzard Beach and PM in another is 2 entries, unlike Park Hopper.

faline
01-27-2011, 06:38 PM
I've never heard of golf being offered as one of the "and more" options. My understanding is that these options include the water parks, World of Sports and Disney Quest.