PDA

View Full Version : free ddp

motherof4
01-26-2011, 11:06 AM
already booked a vacation in august in order to get the free ddp. i booked a value resort but in order to get the standared dining plan i had to upgrade. i was wondering if any one has ever tried the quick service dining that one is free but the standard one is xtra money. does anyone think the quick service plan is just as good or should i stick with the standard plan and pay the xtra money.

tink03
01-26-2011, 11:09 AM
:mickey:
hi i am curious how did you get free dining for this august? did disney release free dining for the fall?

Strmchsr
01-26-2011, 11:17 AM
:mickey:
hi i am curious how did you get free dining for this august? did disney release free dining for the fall?

Yes, they released a "free" DDP promo for the a good chunk of 2011 last fall. However, you had to book that deal by Dec 23, so it is now expired and unavailable.

To the OP, is it "worth" it to upgrade. Depends on if you like to eat a lot of TS meals. Personally, I don't think the DDP is worth it so the answer is, no, for me, but if your family likes a TS every day, then it might be worth it to upgrade for you. Or, possibly, to go with some other discount, like a room only and pay for your meals OOP. The "free" DDP was a decent value at value resorts with the regular DDP, but it's not such a great value with the CS version and you might could do better with a room only discount.