PDA

View Full Version : MK to Hoop Dee Doo to Wishes Dessert Party

Mickey'sIrishPAl
01-24-2011, 02:04 PM
For our September trip, I was thinking of getting 5pm ADRs for Hoop-Dee-Doo. Now if we go to Mk that day, what time should we leave for the boat to FW? Plus, if we do go to the HDDMR, will we be back in time for the Wishes Dessert Party which I believe starts at 8 or 9 (depending on the night).

Scott C
01-24-2011, 02:52 PM
I would allow an hour to get there -- and I don't think that there should be a problem getting back in time. It should take much less than an hour- but if you would happen to just miss a boat it could take a bit before the next one comes.

Thanks
Scott C

FLDisneyMom
01-24-2011, 03:27 PM
As the previous poster said, leave at least a hour to get there. You should not need that much time. What is nice is the boat drops you off right at the hall where HHDR is held.

You should have plenty of time to get back for the Wishes Dessert cruise. You should be out of HHDR no later then 7pm since the next show starts at 7:15. That leaves you 1-2 hours to get to the boat of the cruise.

I hope that helps! Have a great trip.

KylesMom
01-24-2011, 04:08 PM
Allow the hour to get to Fort Wilderness and Pioneer Hall. The boat you take over may be sharing with WL, and you might have another stop to make before you get there.

Whether you are doing the Wishes Dessert Party or the cruise, you should have enough time to return to the MK after HDDR as long as you don't loiter (for an 8 pm Wishes show).

One thing you may want to think about, however. . . HDDR is an all-you-can-eat dinner show including dessert. The Wishes Dessert Party is also all-you-can-eat. If the Dessert Party is at 8 and HDDR finishes up around 7, you may just want to explode if you're doing both in the same evening so close together!

Mickey'sIrishPAl
01-25-2011, 10:29 AM
One thing you may want to think about, however. . . HDDR is an all-you-can-eat dinner show including dessert. The Wishes Dessert Party is also all-you-can-eat. If the Dessert Party is at 8 and HDDR finishes up around 7, you may just want to explode if you're doing both in the same evening so close together!

Ya know, I didnt think about that. Maybe it would not be such a good idea to do that back-to-back. I do appreciate all of the feedback from all of you. I will have to look at my days and pick another night for Wishes Dessert Party. THANKS AGAIN!! :mickey: