PDA

View Full Version : Off Property

Belster
01-22-2011, 03:34 PM
Can you guys tell me about some great places that you have stayed off property? I have some friends that are considering off site and I am blanking on places that we have all discussed on here before.

Thanks!!:mickey:

johnO
01-22-2011, 04:14 PM
We stayed at Holiday inn maingate before and it was ok, We've also stayed at a place called the "Orlando Vista" which was not great, but it was close to DTD and cheap. It used to be a Double Tree

Momto3littlemice
01-22-2011, 04:47 PM
We stay at a beautiful home in the Windsor Hills community. We found this house through someone I met on intercot and it is perfect for us! We rent directly from him, but you can also rent will allstarvacationhomes. I have heard great things about them and I can tell you that Windsor Hills is a beautiful gated community. :mickey:

hokies4life
01-24-2011, 09:54 AM
Our last time off property we stayed at the Homewood Suites Lake Buena Vista. It was great, and the location was very close to DTD. I think they offered transportation to the parks but we just drove ourselves everyday. They offered free breakfast and a small snack reception on some nights.

doombuggygal
01-24-2011, 10:02 AM
We have stayed at Lake Eve Resort and would not think twice about going back. Spacious condo-style accomodations that are available with 1,2 or 3 bedrooms. Very new property with all the comforts of home. Best place we have ever stayed off-site.

EeyoresBestFriend
01-29-2011, 12:16 PM
We used to stay, and still would if unable to stay onsite, at the Comfort Inn Maingate Suites in Kissimee. They were reasonable, really clean, had deluxe continental breakie included and were right beside two major restaurants, a grocery store and a liquor store. they had a great pool and quiet location too. Getting to the World was very easy too ~ straightdown Irlo Bronson turn right onto the cloverleaf that took you right to the main WDW property entrance to MK! They had shuttles as well but we always had a car.

mickeyman42
01-29-2011, 01:40 PM
the one and only time we stayed off site we rented in windsor hills from allstar vacation homes. it was a great house with a pool, close to lots of restaurants, safe, gated area. If we HAD to stay offsite this is where I would stay.

UCJen
01-29-2011, 01:48 PM
We stay at a beautiful home in the Windsor Hills community. We found this house through someone I met on intercot and it is perfect for us! We rent directly from him, but you can also rent will allstarvacationhomes. I have heard great things about them and I can tell you that Windsor Hills is a beautiful gated community. :mickey:

Before we started staying on property, we always used All Star Vacation Homes. We always stayed in the same unit at Windsor Hills and it's very lovely. The service is top-notch and it's a seamless process to check-in.

If for some reason, we couldn't stay on-property, we would not hesitate to go back.

I hope this doesn't sound like an ad, I just had really positive experiences with All Star. I don't own or know anybody who owns there.

There are discount codes, too, if you look around.

Hammer
01-29-2011, 02:53 PM
As you can see, many people recommend All Star Vacation Homes (http://www.allstarvacationhomes.com/?ovchn=OTHER&ovcpn=Listing+Sites&ovcrn=Intercot&ovtac=AD).

Just a reminder for everyone, if you are recommending an Intercot Sponsor, a link is allowed. By supporting our sponsors and affiliates, you help Intercot. Just take a look at the list on the left hand side of the web page!