PDA

View Full Version : needing more than 10 days

mickeymousedabomb
01-22-2011, 10:19 AM
so for those of us that get the 10 day hopper pass and park hop for all the 10 days and on your last day right before leaving, you wanna eat at the crystal palace how do you go about adding on a day if your 10 day pass expired. I wouldn't get any use from an annual pass bc this will be the only time in that year we'll go. I don't see it being worth it if you have to pay a full admission for just breakfast and castle glance.

mom2morgan
01-22-2011, 11:10 AM
I couldn't see adding a whole day's admission just to have breakfast. I'd be looking for maybe a nice resort breakfast (and do Crystal Palace on a different day, such as your first?). Or if you like Downtown Disney use one of your other 10 days to spend the day there, so you aren't using up a park admission?

mook3y
01-22-2011, 12:20 PM
Our family would avoid a park on a/the Saturday during our vacation and miss the crowds on the busiest day to enjoy the resort, swim, go to DTD, Disneyquest, etc.

KarenP
01-22-2011, 12:37 PM
You can't add another day to a 10 day ticket. Your only choice would be to purchase a one day and that is really not worth admission for a meal.

vicster
01-22-2011, 12:39 PM
If you've booked a package it's very inexpensive to add another park day.

johnO
01-22-2011, 01:59 PM
Why not eat at Crystal palace during one of the other days, and eat breakfast at one of the other resorts that have the character breakfasts? The Poly, Chef Mickey's, Cape May...

dyin tago
01-22-2011, 06:43 PM
before you make your plans be aware that regardless if you have a package or not it is very expensive to add a park day.

after the maximum ten day ticket is used you pay full price for a one day ticket.

comicguy
01-23-2011, 08:56 AM
I would try Breakfat at Chef Mickey's or O'hana's the last day (They are bother better than Crystal palace, IMHO)

DizneyRox
01-23-2011, 10:15 AM
If you've booked a package it's very inexpensive to add another park day.
10 day is the max, unless you're from the other side of the pond.

10 or AP. I would have had an AP, so this wouldn't be an issue. If I wasn't DVC, I would skip a day elsewhere and spend it at the resort or somewhere else.

You nee dadmission to MK in order to get to Crystal Palace, the employee at the turnstyle won't let you in without a pass.