PDA

View Full Version : To the World or Wait till 2012

dismommy
01-22-2011, 06:49 AM
So, I'm considering a trip to the world in October, we have always gone every other year, but I really want to go (ok, I would always like to go). My DS is not as sure he seems ok with waiting and there are other things I could do with the money ( home improvement), but would rather take the trip. My DH is all for going. What would you do? (Just a note the past 18 months have seen me in the hospital 5 times and this past trip to the world I spent a full day in bed and made a trip to the ER and rode a bench most of the rest). Should I just book?:mickey3:

WDW&MK
01-22-2011, 07:16 AM
I say go to WDW. IMHO I think that good memories with your family are infinitely more valuable than other material things that you could do with the money. :thumbsup:

forever a child
01-22-2011, 07:18 AM
Anyone who has been in the hospital 5 times in the last year and a half deserves a trip to WDW, especially when their hubby is willing to take them. Just my :twocents:

BugeyedMuggy
01-22-2011, 01:11 PM
I agree, you deserve this trip. We always ask ourselves if we should spend the $$ on the house or on a trip. If the $$ isn't for a manditory new roof (leaking) or something else you cannot put off we always pick a trip to Disney :cloud9: Memories are like home improvements in our hearts and minds.

tad_tad
01-22-2011, 01:19 PM
Studies say that we get much more happiness from experiences than from material goods. Therefore, you are 100% justified as far as the scientific community is concerned. :mickey:

johnO
01-22-2011, 01:43 PM
I'd book a trip....Food & Wine Festival might do you some good!

faline
01-22-2011, 08:20 PM
Only you can decide what will work best for you and your family. If going won't break the bank and will make you happy, then go!