PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grill

the other micki
01-22-2011, 12:22 AM
Has anyone eaten at Garden Grill lately? How was it? Thanks!

Crow
01-22-2011, 06:24 AM
last time was in Jan, we liked it. Some of the items come from Living w the Land attraction also so are very fresh. Character interaction was good also.

forever a child
01-22-2011, 07:13 AM
We have eaten there three times, last time being in May 2010. It is our favorite character dining location. Food is decent, I love the fresh vegetables. The character interaction is great. It actually quiet and relaxing for a character dining location and we love the revolving restaurant.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-22-2011, 09:46 AM
We were there a week ago, and generally we love the Garden Grill, but it wasn't so great this time :(

The character interaction was spectacular, some of the best we had all trip. We saw the characters tons of times and they spent a lot of time with us each time.

The food was only OK this time. They have changed the salad and I much prefered the old one. The rest of the food was OK, nothing special, however, the beef was quite nice and stood out from the rest.

I think what "sticks" with us is the horrible service! We waited forever to get more food (each time we asked) and the portions were small, so we had to ask multiple times for our favourite items. We could never find our server either, so that took away from the meal, we were there FOREVER!

BTM
01-22-2011, 10:11 AM
We were there last in Dec and we had a very good experience. The food was good and unlike another poster, we had excellent service. Like most places a good server can make or break your experience. We have been there 2 other times in the last 4 years or so and have been pleased each time. Our character experience was also excellent. We saw them 2-3 times each. The last time Chip came around he took a little time and played with our son. Its always one of our favorite places, I just wish they would open back up for lunch.

forever a child
01-22-2011, 11:05 AM
I just wish they would open back up for lunch.

I agree, I wish it were open for lunch again too! :cry:

Emme&TeddysMommy
01-22-2011, 11:35 AM
We have eaten there three times, last time being in May 2010. It is our favorite character dining location. Food is decent, I love the fresh vegetables. The character interaction is great. It actually quiet and relaxing for a character dining location and we love the revolving restaurant.

Agreed :thumbsup: