PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Package hasn't arrived

Buttercup
01-21-2011, 08:32 PM
We normally do room-only reservations, but from what I understand, if you book an entire MYW Vacation Package (which we did this year) they're supposed to send out some package with souvenir luggage tags (not ME yellow tags) and other stuff like our vouchers etc. We'll be at WDW in 3 weeks and nothing's arrived. Any idea when this should be coming?

(We're not using Magical Express so we won't be getting that package - but I hear that some other package should be coming)

IamaDisneyFan
01-21-2011, 09:55 PM
We usually receive ours at 4 weeks out. It might have taken a little longer because of the storms and the MLK holiday this week. I would call, though, if I didn't have it by Monday or Tuesday. We have also received packets by overnight mail if Disney thinks it might not make it to us in time. That has happened when we add the DDP late.

Hope you get your packet soon! We are looking for ours in about 1 week! :mickey:

coloradowendyl
01-22-2011, 10:28 AM
The travel document packages are printed by an outside printer. We have been seeing them arriving later and later,often a week prior to travel.

With Canadian documents, we also see that customs holds them up. Your documents could be "chilling" in customs.

You still have some time!

Wendy

IamaDisneyFan
01-27-2011, 01:48 PM
Just curious if you received your packet in the mail yet?

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-31-2011, 07:08 PM
Being another Canadian, we never got ours for our trip a couple of weeks ago. Well, they did come, but it wasn't until about 1/2 way through our trip that my Mom called to say our Disney stuff was in the mailbox.

It was a bit frustrating, we usually use the acarade card and the min-golf, but there were no real problems, and we have new luggage tags for our next trip.

Buttercup
01-31-2011, 08:39 PM
Got it! It came yesterday. Phew! So I've got everything now. Thanks! :mickey:

IamaDisneyFan
02-01-2011, 08:58 AM
YAY!!! :yay: Have a fabulous vacation!!! :mickey3: :minnie: