PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

BellesRose
01-21-2011, 08:09 PM
Anyone wanna help me plan?

My birthday is FINALLY on a Saturday and just so happens to be right before my AP expires. Since I will likely be able to go to Disney for my special day, what should I do? I will be going with my parents and 21 year old brother.

I am a Beauty and the Beast fanatic. I am hoping to go to DHS and get close to the front of the BatB show. We've only seen it once, and we were in the last row. I would also like to meet Belle. Anyone know where I could do that? Any other BatB-related ideas?

I just saw Tangled and it is now on the top of my list. Anywhere I could meet Rapunzel?

I've never seen Illuminations and I think that would be special to see on my birthday, so I think I also want to hit Epcot.

I'm also thinking that the Magic Kingdom would be special to do on my birthday, but would 3 parks be pushing it for one day? We're not early birds so we won't be there until the afternoon, but I don't have a lot on my "must-do" list yet, so it would be like doing 2 things at each park.

I'm trying to decide if I would like to go to Saratoga Springs for a late lunch or if I want to try something new. My fear is that I won't like it and my birthday meal will be blah.

What are your suggestions? Should I just pick 1 or 2 parks and find stuff to do, or should I do what I want at each park and make my poor family suffer as we drive around park to park? ;)