PDA

View Full Version : Tony's Town Square and the Main Street Electrical Parade

ewasilau
01-21-2011, 12:47 AM
We have reservations at Tony's at 7:35 and the parade is at 7 pm - we are debating keeping the reservation, but if we do keep it, will we have a hard time getting to the restaurant as the traffic flow in the park changes/is roped off to get ready for the parade? What about getting out of the restaurant? I'm not sure exactly where Tony's is so can't visualize it (have only been to WDW once before and we didn't see the nighttime parade that time). We imagine we will see the Main Street Electrical Parade on an evening earlier in our trip, so we're not concerned about missing it, just getting in/out. Come to think of it though, can you see the parade from the restaurant?

Thanks for the insights!

sassafras
01-21-2011, 09:16 AM
Tony's is just inside the park on the right, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding it. As far as the ropes, they leave areas to cross the street until almost time for the parade. You're supposed to be at the restaurant 15 minutes prior to your reservation, so you might just want to go a few minutes early.You could always stand on the steps outside and catch part of the parade. Whether you can see the parade from inside, I don't know as I've never went to that restaurant.

forever a child
01-21-2011, 11:05 AM
Tony's is to your right upon entering MK. It is next to Exposition Hall.

Actually, if you are seated in the garden room facing the street, you should be able to watch the parade from a window seat. We watched the 3pm parade one afternoon when we had a late lunch/early dinner reservation. It was a lot of fun! :thumbsup: