PDA

View Full Version : King rooms at POR??

nkereina
01-20-2011, 01:24 PM
Anyone know what kind of location the King rooms at POR get? Do they have a better view or a preferred location, or is the upgrade charge solely for the guarentee of a King size bed? Thanks! :thumbsup:

M Riddle
01-20-2011, 02:45 PM
I would like to know the answer to that too. Both for POR and POFQ. And are the King rooms at the french quarter also being refurbished?

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-20-2011, 03:46 PM
When you book a King Room, it could be located anywhere in the resort, the only guarantee is that it will have a King Bed instead of two beds.

I can't see any reason why the King Rooms wouldn't also be refurbished at POFQ.

I don't know if it is luck, or if King rooms are always corner rooms, but the two times we've had one (once at POR and once at POFQ), they have both been corner rooms (although, the one at POFQ still only had one window).

hauntedmansiongirl
01-27-2011, 12:57 AM
We always book a King Bed Room at POR and have ended up in all kinds of buildings. \the last 2 times we were in building 39. It is a long walk to Riverside Mill, but there is a pool not too far and a bus stop nearby. And the landscaping and scenery is so good that we enjoy the walk- even after a long day at the parks!

Maybe it is coincidence, but we also had a corner room, which we loved. :mickey:

Mousemates
01-28-2011, 08:05 AM
from what I've seen I think the kings are pretty randomly scattered thorughout the resort.