PDA

View Full Version : Terrisue--Why Magical Journeys Rocks!

mickeys_princess_mom
01-19-2011, 08:24 PM
Once again, I drive the woman to the brink of insanity as I explore all the possibilities, and then change things a million times, and STILL she
hangs in there and takes excellent care of us! Even though she's got one foot out the door herself heading for a (well-deserved!) cruise, she just sent me confirmation of a trip that's a big deal to me. It took her a lot of time to wrap this up today, and I appreciate her! We've never been disappointed!
:thanks:
Have fun! Bon Voyage!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

EeyoresBestFriend
01-19-2011, 11:20 PM
:number1: I agree wholeheartedly that she ROCKS!! :thumbsup:

She is my anchor when I get blown away by holiday planning and just laughs and sets it straight. :D

Enjoy your holidays, Terrisue, and may they all go as smoothly as you assure mine go!!

I'm your crazy little canuck buddy!! :D

faline
01-20-2011, 08:18 AM
All the folks at Magical Journeys are terrific! :thumbsup:

amorillo
01-20-2011, 09:26 AM
I too have worked with Terrisue several times... and yes, I've always made changes...added people...and she just makes it happen! :thumbsup:

Have a great trip Terrisue! Hope your vacation is as magical as you always make ours!!! We appreciate all you do for us!

Dyanna
01-20-2011, 10:31 AM
TerriSue is awsome in my book! We have used her many times until we bought into DVC. I now send many friends to her whom want to book trips & they too think she is great!

PopPhan
01-20-2011, 10:33 AM
All the folks at Magical Journeys are terrific! :thumbsup:

:ditto: :exactly: :ditto:

Denise has been our contact from Day 1 and has always done remarkable things for us! And when she is not available, Kathy has stepped in to do the same!

:thanks:

Scott C
01-20-2011, 02:18 PM
+3.5 for Terrisue -- she has done my last 3 trips and she doesn't know it yet but she will be getting another call as soon as we can nail down our dates.

Thanks again for your great service
Scott C

hubbyofadisneyholic
01-20-2011, 09:55 PM
I agree, Terrisue rocks!!!:thumbsup: