PDA

View Full Version : Add birthday to reservation?

clausjo
01-19-2011, 11:43 AM
Another post got me thinking. My kids and I are going to the World in February (only 13 days now!). My birthday is not until July, but it's my 40th :party:. I'd love to make a trip back to celebrate, but I don't think it's in the cards for us. I was talking with my husband last night and he said, just celebrate while you're there. It seems a bit odd to celebrate 5 months in advance, but to be honest, I love the idea of having a birthday at Disney. What do you think, is it strange? I know I can add information onto my dining reservations if I want to, but can I add it to my hotel reservation after the fact? I'm not planning on doing online check in this time.

TIA everyone!

Strmchsr
01-19-2011, 12:27 PM
Yes, you can do it, but it's really not a big deal. You wear the button and CMs will wish you a happy birthday and you might get a cupcake or something at your meal, but that's about it. I think it would feel pretty strange for everyone to be saying "happy birthday" 5 months in advance. 1 month or a week or two, maybe. However, there's nothing against it and you can certainly do it if you want to. And, yes, you can tell the CM at check-in that you're celebrating your birthday.

Ima-john-eer
01-19-2011, 01:25 PM
We did that for my sons 4th b-day, for my 40th and will for my wife second 20th b-day. Each was only off by a few days/weeks, not months, but it was fun. Do it!