PDA

View Full Version : Any info on Magic Music Days?

idreamofdisney
01-18-2011, 04:39 PM
Did anyone ever hear about this? How are the ticket and/or room discounts - looking at June 2011? Thanks!

faline
01-18-2011, 04:47 PM
Is this something you already have a youth group signed up for or is this something you are just beginning to explore?

BandMan
01-18-2011, 09:23 PM
Disney Magic Music Days is not a single event, but a program for school music and dance groups to perform at WDW. Groups generally need to send in an application and an audition tape or video. The program also gives groups the option to be critiqued by Disney personnel, and even to have a recording done in Disney's recording studio.

mamamarie
01-19-2011, 05:57 AM
Kids Stay and Play for Free discount is going on in June but for kids 3-9

faline
01-19-2011, 08:13 AM
Kids Stay and Play for Free discount is going on in June but for kids 3-9

I'm not sure what this comment has to do with the question asked by the original poster?

idreamofdisney
01-20-2011, 11:50 PM
My daughter's performing arts group plans on going in June. I wasn't able to get any pricing info from the woman in charge regarding if there are discounts on rooms and/or park tickets. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about it. Thanks for your help.

wildernesslady
01-21-2011, 02:27 PM
I have organized my dance studio's trip 5 times. We have always worked with a travel agent who organizes our air, hotel, passes, and any transfers that are needed. Generally the only discount we receive is for the passes. There is a special youth group rate that everyone traveling in our party is elible for. The rooms and air are what everyone can get. The only downside is that you cannot add dining to the package since we get a discounted ticket price. I think you could do this on your own with a Disney Music Day rep. We have found it to be beneficial to have an agent do the work for us. Let me know if you would like their information. They specialize in group trips to Disney and have a rep. in the Orlando area to help at all times. By the way, It is an awesome experience.

idreamofdisney
01-24-2011, 01:14 PM
thank-you for all your info. I will be in touch if I need your agent's info. I'm not sure what is happening at the moment but I have my fingers crossed!!!!