PDA

View Full Version : Received Post Card for Survey from our recent CSR Stay

forever a child
01-18-2011, 02:57 PM
Just received a post card in the mail from Disney in regards to our recent Coronodo Springs stay. Has anyone else ever received one of these before? I never have and was just wondering why I received it? Did the survey on line. It was pretty much like the phone survey they have after you call Disney for reservations. Took about 20 minutes. I did NOT answer that I was planning to return any time soon...don't want my Pin codes to stop coming :D

JPL
01-18-2011, 03:02 PM
I always get them and always answer them :thumbsup: I think it's important to let Disney know about the good & bad from your trip so they can fix the bad and keep up the good.

mook3y
01-18-2011, 04:08 PM
We usually get them after a trip and always respond to them too.

faline
01-18-2011, 04:53 PM
I recall getting a few and do respond when I receive them.

Basket Mommy
01-18-2011, 06:52 PM
I get one of those every time I get back, and I always answer them.

forever a child
01-18-2011, 09:31 PM
I get one of those every time I get back, and I always answer them.

This is the first one I have ever received:scratch:

sainter
01-18-2011, 10:20 PM
What kinds of questions are asked?

Basket Mommy
01-18-2011, 10:46 PM
This is the first one I have ever received:scratch:

I've gotten one every time we've gotten back from a trip since we joined DVC in 2008. Before that I got one about every other trip.

KylesMom
01-20-2011, 09:45 AM
We received one after our stay in 2009 at WL. As we had some issues with front-end personnel, room location and mis-information given by many CMs at the resort, I held nothing back & was totally honest about some of the issues we encountered. It was the first time we ever had any problem at WL, and I wanted them to know about it. Nothing that would warrant a switch in resorts, but little things that we were unaccustomed to seeing at a Disney resort.

When we returned to WL in 2010, we did not encounter any of the issues that we had in 2009. Maybe they actually listened to us? :D

forever a child
01-20-2011, 11:22 AM
What kinds of questions are asked?

They asked if we had ever been to the resort before, how many times had we been to WDW, how would we rate check in; room service; pools; restaurants at CSR. They asked how many other non park restaurants we visited and how we would rate them. Asked if we would ever recommend CSR to another, what was the likelihood that we would return to CSR and/or WDW, that sort of thing.

sainter
01-20-2011, 02:52 PM
They asked if we had ever been to the resort before, how many times had we been to WDW, how would we rate check in; room service; pools; restaurants at CSR. They asked how many other non park restaurants we visited and how we would rate them. Asked if we would ever recommend CSR to another, what was the likelihood that we would return to CSR and/or WDW, that sort of thing.

OH thanks. I was wondering if it was resort specific only questions, or about the whole vacation experience. You answered that!