PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk Villas mug question?

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
01-16-2011, 09:10 AM
Hi there;
We will be staying in a studio at the Boardwalk villas for the first time in September. I was wondering where do we go there to buy and refill our mugs? I understand there is no counter service in the resort, but is there a gift shop that sells the mugs? Or where do we get them? And where can we go for refills?

Thank you!

Melanie
01-16-2011, 09:15 AM
The Bakery on the Boardwalk has the mugs I know. And you refill them there as well, although they won't refill your mugs, they'll instead give you a drink in the Disney paper cups.

I think there is another place, so hopefully someone will be along soon with answers. :thumbsup:

mook3y
01-16-2011, 09:44 AM
There is a place that has a window you can buy food - pizza I think. They would refill your mugs for you there too.

If you want coffee, you will end up having to stand in line at the bakery.

This was our biggest complaint about Boardwalk. They really could use a food court. Or at least a beverage station in the resort. There were mornings we had to wait over a half hour just to get a cup of coffee. :confused:

bob6572
01-16-2011, 10:07 AM
Buy them at the Bakery. You can get drinks there at the bakery, the old Spoodles pizza window, you can get coffee and coco at the Coffee Cart outside the bakery, and also at the pool bar when it is open as well.

Maleficent's Dad
01-16-2011, 10:24 PM
For sale at the Boardwalk Bakery. Refills available at BoardWalk Bakery, Boardwalk Joe's, Boardwalk Pizza Window, Seashore Sweets, Leaping Libations, and mornings only, Belle Vue Room for coffee.