PDA

View Full Version : SpectroMagic Changes (RUMOR ONLY)

DizneyFreak2002
01-15-2011, 05:02 PM
I want to preface this with RUMOR ONLY...

When SpectroMagic comes back, expect new floats and characters... One specific change may be the addition of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's own float, which will change from back to white...

P.S. Can we get a rumor post icon??? :)

Strmchsr
01-15-2011, 05:49 PM
That there will be changes is pretty solid. It's what changes that remains firmly in the realm of rumors. Maybe there will be some mention of it at the big WDW press conference on Tuesday.

JPL
01-16-2011, 11:36 AM
I just hope they change it too much and ruin the essence of the parade! I think they did an good job doing this with the MSEP it still had the same feel and magic although I must admit not seeing the Blue Fairy leading the way took a few viewings to get used to. Now if they would just make some changes to Wishes and Illuminations we would be all set!

TracyL
01-22-2011, 07:30 PM
Has there been any communication from WDW as to when MSEP will depart and SpectroMagic will return? (or even if that's the firm plan, vs. either keeping MSEP for a long while or doing something different from SM?)

Strmchsr
01-23-2011, 08:20 AM
Has there been any communication from WDW as to when MSEP will depart and SpectroMagic will return?

No, there is no word from Disney on this end. Really, not even any rumors. The only rumor I've heard is that SM might not return until next year with the new Fantasyland, but I have nothing to substantiate that.

shadowden
01-28-2011, 04:11 PM
As long as it comes back. My DD loves this parade -- seriously, we must see it 7 or 8 times each trip.

Here's to hoping...

GothMickey
01-31-2011, 12:07 PM
No, there is no word from Disney on this end. Really, not even any rumors. The only rumor I've heard is that SM might not return until next year with the new Fantasyland, but I have nothing to substantiate that.

I heard the same rumor, but nothing solid to back this up. I also heard SpectroMagic will be going to Disneyland Paris. Again, nothing solid to back this up. I love the idea of an Oswald float though.