PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Soap Bars?

magicman
01-13-2011, 04:48 PM
I loved the bars of soap that WDW has had in rooms in times past.
1) It smelled unique and oh so good
2) It was wrapped in black paper with Mickey on it & was very cute
3) Any unopened bars could be taken home at the end of the trip

Does WDW still have the bars of soap in the rooms? (I'm staying at the Pop in a couple of weeks, and I had heard rumor that they no longer had the bars in the value & moderate resorts.)

finaldynasty
01-13-2011, 05:52 PM
We were at WDW in June and the soap was there. My DF loves the soap as well. I hope they don't get rid of it.

Disney4us2
01-13-2011, 06:12 PM
We were there this past December(2010) and they had round soaps. They had a Mickey head embossed in it. They were very cute and smelled very good. I also liked the shampoo/conditioner bottles. There was facial soap and bath soap.

Buttercup
01-13-2011, 06:23 PM
Oh good! I have a stockpile of that stuff at my house from previous trips, but it's starting to run low! :D Gotta fill up again soon!

plutosnana
01-13-2011, 06:46 PM
There: November 2010
Mickey soap bar: Round soap, with mickey mouse head on it. Cover has clear plastic and a mickey mouse sticker on it.

:goofy:

twinboyz
01-14-2011, 11:15 AM
Oh good! I have a stockpile of that stuff at my house from previous trips, but it's starting to run low! :D Gotta fill up again soon!

:ditto: We have a ziploc bag full! Just nice to have a little bit of disney every day! We stock up every trip.

FYI we stayed at POR last August, they didn't give as many to us, but we still has some to bring home. :D

Kaps
01-14-2011, 01:47 PM
The old soap is gone. Now it is just as the others said clear plastic with Mickey sticker. Not the same.

waymickey
01-14-2011, 09:58 PM
I put a mickey lotion in my car from my last trip. It is blue H2O stuff. I like the smell and when ever I need a little Disney a take it out and use just a bit and my vacation memories rush back. so nice.

LudwigVonDrake
01-16-2011, 10:38 AM
There: November 2010
Mickey soap bar: Round soap, with mickey mouse head on it. Cover has clear plastic and a mickey mouse sticker on it.

:goofy:

That's what was there in July :mickey:

ToraTory
01-19-2011, 12:43 PM
I remember the black box mickey soap and I very much miss it. The new soaps are ok, but it's just not the same as the boxed soap.

What annoys me is the two in one shampoo/conditioner. I prefer the ones in the poly where each is separate. I find that two in ones make my hair oily, but that's just me :)

CzepielCrew
01-20-2011, 10:52 AM
I brought mine home and never used them.