PDA

View Full Version : late ADR at park

Suz36
01-13-2011, 10:23 AM
We have 7:15 ADRs at 50's Prime Time, and the park is scheduled to close at 7:00. Does this sound right? It's making me nervous! What time do the buses stop running? I'd estimate we'll finish dinner around 8:15 - will we still be able to get a bus, or will we need to get a cab?

MOJoe
01-13-2011, 11:38 AM
Chances are that you will not be the only one eating at that hour, so even though the park has "closed" you will still be able to enjoy your meal and get a bus when you are finished. Disney doesn't strand people in the parks.

But just in case you get locked in, there is a nice, old place on the other side of the Studios where you might find a room. It's called the Hollywood Tower Hotel. :D

mom2morgan
01-13-2011, 01:23 PM
But just in case you get locked in, there is a nice, old place on the other side of the Studios where you might find a room. It's called the Hollywood Tower Hotel. :D
Oh yes, and the staff and other guests are quite lovely...if a little creepy... ;-)

Basket Mommy
01-13-2011, 01:43 PM
Buses usually run 2 hours past park closing time, so you should be able to get a bus until around 9 pm that night.

MarkC
01-13-2011, 03:00 PM
The time the parks announce they close and no one else is getting in is different from when it actually closes. Anyone in line at closing will still ride whatever ride they are in line for, and the shops are left open for people who are anxious to hand Disney some of their money. You'll be ok.

PopPhan
01-13-2011, 03:14 PM
I didn't think any of the restaurants in the parks allowed reservations after official closing time. Is it possible that this is an EMH evening or that the posted closing time is incorrect?

Suz36
01-13-2011, 09:44 PM
I didn't think any of the restaurants in the parks allowed reservations after official closing time. Is it possible that this is an EMH evening or that the posted closing time is incorrect?

This is part of what was making me nervous! It is not an EMH night, and all sources confirm the closing time. Maybe I should call Disney to confirm the ADR time.

mom2morgan
01-14-2011, 01:42 PM
This is part of what was making me nervous! It is not an EMH night, and all sources confirm the closing time. Maybe I should call Disney to confirm the ADR time.
Better safe than sorry! It only takes a few minutes to call, so it's better than stressing over it.:mickey: