PDA

View Full Version : When to contact Concierge staff for planning?

KennyandKim
01-12-2011, 08:45 PM
We are so excited we paid the deposit on our trip today. Do I need to wait until 180 days prior to our trip before I email the Concierge staff with our reservation number, ADRs and any special request?

WDWCrazyKaren
01-13-2011, 08:02 AM
I am confused as to why you would call Concierge Services to plan the trip, unless you are doing the Deluxe Dining Plan and having them schedule all your meals for you. Can you go in to more detail?

faline
01-13-2011, 08:11 AM
Do I need to wait until 180 days prior to our trip before I email the Concierge staff with our reservation number, ADRs and any special request?

You don't mention it in this post but I'm guessing you're staying Club level? Concierge staff should contact you before the 180 day mark and send you a form to complete. On that form, you'll list all the dining reservations you want as well as any tours or other special acitivities you would like to have them book for you. If it's getting close to your 180 day mark and you have not heard from them, be sure to contact them so they can fill your requests promptly at the 180 day mark!

KennyandKim
01-13-2011, 11:56 AM
Sorry for the confusion. Yes we are staying Club level and I was told they would make all our reservations and to tell them our room requests. Plus any special arrangements we would like. We are celebrating our twin daughters 16th birthday so we need to make this a very special trip and were told Concierge staff can make that happen.