PDA

View Full Version : Burger at Sci-fi

Sweetpea29488
01-12-2011, 03:48 PM
We usually eat lunch at Sci-Fi but have reservations for supper this time. I was looking at the menu and I don't see the Burger I usually get at lunch listed. Would they let me order it anyway since they do have it on the lunch menu or you can only order what's listed on the supper menu? Thanks for the help.

Sweetpea29488
01-13-2011, 09:35 AM
Does anyone know?

VWL Mom
01-13-2011, 09:48 AM
I was wondering the same thing. They do have it on the kids dinner menu but not the adult. If they will not give DS16 an adult burger I plan on ordering 2 kids meals for him. The rest of us will be ordering appys and entrees so I'm hoping this will not be a problem.

1goofyfamily
01-14-2011, 10:14 AM
My wife has ordered the burger for supper the 3 or 4 times we've eaten there during the evening. Never a problem. Our kids love it there and she's not a big fan of their dinner menu.

LudwigVonDrake
01-16-2011, 10:33 AM
If the "beef and blue" is on the menu - get it! Quite delicious! :tasty:

VWL Mom
01-16-2011, 04:26 PM
My wife has ordered the burger for supper the 3 or 4 times we've eaten there during the evening. Never a problem. Our kids love it there and she's not a big fan of their dinner menu.

That's good news, thanks!

CaptSmee
01-16-2011, 09:15 PM
If the "beef and blue" is on the menu - get it! Quite delicious! :tasty:

I do like the beef and blue! But I also like the burger, the chicken sandwich, the chili, the blt soup, onion rings...sigh...I better stop now...lol

Dream'nDisney
01-17-2011, 05:51 PM
We have always ordered a burger at dinner. In fact, they have let me order off the kids menu before because I wasn't feeling well and just wanted a little something:thumbsup:!

Belster
01-17-2011, 07:43 PM
We were just there in October and you just need to request the burger. They have it for lunch but will make it for dinner. :mickey:

Sweetpea29488
01-18-2011, 10:32 AM
Thank you all for the information. I was thinking of cancelling the reservations but if we can get the burger I'll keep it. I love the burgers and the atmosphere. I know our little princess will like eating there as well. :thumbsup:

Granny Jill A
01-18-2011, 01:41 PM
We were just there in October and you just need to request the burger. They have it for lunch but will make it for dinner. :mickey:

I regretted ordering the burger at dinner. It was not on the menu, but they promised to whip something up in the kitchen for me. Everyone else's food came, but my burger was still MIA. I finally got it as everyone else was finishing up. Never again.

BigThunderFan
01-19-2011, 11:07 AM
Last week for lunch the burger was on the menu, and was quite tasty.

I wasn't very happy with the chocolate shake though. It was basically just chocolate ice cream in the glass, not a shake at all. And they wouldn't let the kids order it!