PDA

View Full Version : Where are preferred sections in POP?

lisab
01-10-2011, 09:45 PM
We are planning on staying at POP this Oct, and think that the 50's section facing the lake would be nice. Is this a preferred section? When you book, how do you know what you are paying for when you get a preferred room? Any info is helpful-Thanks!

Pirate Granny
01-11-2011, 07:47 AM
Some of the 60's the close 50's and 70's....you request and pay for a preferred...won't know location or which bldg until you check in...you can request....the 50's facing the water you can sometimes see the fireworks if you are on the side facing EPCOT. Remember they are having construction across the lake now...love POP we'll be there three nights before our GV at OKW for our grand family gathering. Requested 50's top floor this time.
:pirate:

PrettyMinnie
01-11-2011, 10:43 AM
When we stayed at POP we were put in the preferred section in the 50's but didn't request it. It was a close walk to the main building and we thought it was quiet, especially for a value! I would a request the 50's section again!

lisab
01-11-2011, 05:14 PM
Thanks for the advice. I am booking with MJ and they said to be as specific as possible with my request to get what I want. The map I have of POP does not have any details about room# or section # so I am not sure how to request. The top floor facing the lake in the 50's section sounds good, but any more detail?

What is the construction across the lake?

Thanks so much!

Lisa

PrettyMinnie
01-11-2011, 05:44 PM
The top floor facing the lake in the 50's section is an excellent section so hopefully you get your request. I believe they are working on the unfinished Legendary Years that was supposed to be completed as part of the Pop Century Resort.

BugeyedMuggy
01-11-2011, 06:58 PM
I have a PDF file with detailed room #s, and which rooms are preferred. I could email it to you if you like.

KeriWDE
01-12-2011, 11:24 AM
I have a PDF file with detailed room #s, and which rooms are preferred. I could email it to you if you like.

I would like a copy of that pdf of Pop room #s.

email me at

not completely stupid <at> gmail <dot> com

no spaces and fix the <info> of course.

THANKS!!!