PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at a resort???

Princess2BsMom
01-10-2011, 05:13 PM
We are going to WDW in July. I am looking for a place to have breakfast outside of the parks (at one of the resorts). We are doing the basic dining plan. We are already doing Chef Mickey's for the kids and Whispering Canyon since we are staying at Wilderness Lodge. Just looking for some suggestions. Thanks!!!

PrettyMinnie
01-10-2011, 05:23 PM
'Ohanas for breakfast is good as well as Cape May Café at BC. Both good for breakfast at beautiful resorts! I'm sure some others will come along and give you some more options.

finaldynasty
01-10-2011, 05:27 PM
Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare would be my vote. My DKs 8, 6 and 3 loved it. It is at the GF. The plus is that is puts you close to MK. We also just hoped on a resort bus to AK after our breakfast.

Have fun!

jensantuit
01-10-2011, 06:55 PM
I would suggest Ohana's at the Polynesian. We love this breakfast and try to go every trip. :mickey:

HoosierDisneyFan
01-10-2011, 08:27 PM
Grand Floridan Cafe has an excellent breakfast if you are looking for a non-character breakfast.

Madame Leona
01-10-2011, 08:37 PM
Ohana is good and it has characters. If you don't want characters, I really like Kona Cafe.

kaylamag
01-11-2011, 08:50 AM
My favorite is breakfast at 1900 Parkfare at the Grand Floridian.

eandrsmom
01-11-2011, 09:29 AM
My vote is Grand Floridian Cafe for a non-character meal. I think it's a hidden gem for breakfast or dinner.:secret:

Fastpasssteve
01-11-2011, 09:30 PM
While 1900 Park Fare is one of my favorites (you can meet Mary Poppins), if your family is adventurous, you will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Boma restaurant in the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I can't say enough good things about this place. I have tried foods here I don't traditionally like (curry and such...) and have had an epiphany! Delightful. And the fruit juice is wonderful. I leave that place with a lot of perceived value for my money. When I eat here, I don't need to eat again until the evening! Awesomeness.

mook3y
01-11-2011, 09:37 PM
While 1900 Park Fare is one of my favorites (you can meet Mary Poppins), if your family is adventurous, you will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Boma restaurant in the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I can't say enough good things about this place. I have tried foods here I don't traditionally like (curry and such...) and have had an epiphany! Delightful. And the fruit juice is wonderful. I leave that place with a lot of perceived value for my money. When I eat here, I don't need to eat again until the evening! Awesomeness.

Another vote for Boma - far and away our families favorite breakfast! Next would be Cape May which is character Dining.

Momto3littlemice
01-12-2011, 07:27 PM
I am so glad to read this post as we are trying 1900 Park Fare AND Boma for breakfast in 2 months -- both new for us! Getting very excited...:mickey:

angel2931
01-12-2011, 09:32 PM
'Ohanas for breakfast is good as well as Cape May Café at BC. Both good for breakfast at beautiful resorts! I'm sure some others will come along and give you some more options.

I have eaten at both of these and they are great!! Ohana's is one of our faves, we are eating here again on our upcoming trip!! :mickey: