PDA

View Full Version : Can I do this?

Tink33333
01-09-2011, 07:57 AM
I am planning on purchasing a 6 day park pass with H2O add on but I'm worried we won't be able to use all the passes while we are there. Can I buy a no expiration once we have used some of our dates? If so, can I only pay for the unsued days? For example, if I have 1 day of park passes and 4 days of H2O passes left, do I still have to pay for the no expiration on the original 6 day package or can I only pay for what I have left when I leave?

BugeyedMuggy
01-09-2011, 08:51 AM
You would have to by the no experation on the 6 day pass. I had a 10 day pass with 3 days left on it, I had to pay the 10 day price which was $200. When I returned with the 3 days no expiration ticket I was told it had a value of $160.

The only way the no expiration pays of is if you used it for many different 1 day passes. 1 day is about $80. If you are planning to use the days in 2 trips, I would just buy the tickets at the time of the trip. The H20 add ons are only a value if you visit the water parks at least 2 times per trip.

gerald72
01-09-2011, 10:02 AM
Correct.
You have to pay for the full original amount of days. In most cases, its cheaper to let them expire and buy new ones later.