PDA

View Full Version : Please explain Ohana seating

tarkin
01-08-2011, 09:14 PM
My wife and I will be at Ohana's in February. I know it's a buffet done family style. Does that mean we will be seated with other guests or are there tables for two?

SBETigg
01-08-2011, 09:21 PM
The family style refers to the way the food is served. You won't be seated with other guests. There's no menu. It's a set meal, with several courses that are brought to you for you to serve yourselves. Salad, potstickers, chicken wings, veggies, noodles, and then skewers of meat are brought out and served to you at the table (pork, chicken, shrimp, beef). The finale is a bread pudding with bananas foster sauce and ice cream. You can request more of anything you like along the way.

LudwigVonDrake
01-08-2011, 09:50 PM
There are tables of various sizes but you only sit with your party. No strangers :mickey:

tarkin
01-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Thanks for that description-my wife and I have just gone from apprehension to elation!! It sounds amazing!! Can't wait to get there!:thumbsup:

tarkin
01-08-2011, 09:52 PM
There are tables of various sizes but you only sit with your party. No strangers :mickey:

Heh heh...read between the lines didn't ya? :mickey:

AllDisney
01-08-2011, 10:23 PM
I don't think you'll be disappointed. We ate there a couple years ago & loved it:number1:

crltkcagle
01-09-2011, 10:42 AM
You will love it! The food and atmosphere are amazing!

mom2morgan
01-09-2011, 11:58 AM
Yep, my DH is such a fan he is insisting that we go there for dinner our first night of our trip. I'm going to surprise him and book it for the last night as well. It's definitely a "can't miss" for us.