PDA

View Full Version : ? re: breakfast Epcot resorts

KeriWDE
01-07-2011, 10:08 AM
We are wanting to do a breakfast before going to Epcot on Feb 28. I had a brain fart :scratch: and have been trying for 3 days to get ADR at The Garden Grill for their character breakfast for that morning.

News flash: They don't do breakfast there. The only character breakfast in Epcot is Akershus. I tell you this because surely I'm not the only one who has already lost my good sense while planning this trip. You're welcome.

So, I've never been to the resorts near Epcot (which has boat access to the park). I think one is Boardwalk and another is Beach Club.

Is Cape May the only or best breakfast there?

Can you take the boats from Beach Club AND Boardwalk to Epcot? What time do they start? Some general information about that would be superawesome.

Thankyouverymuch

kakn7294
01-07-2011, 10:35 AM
There are 5 resorts around Cresent Lake - the resort area behind Epcot. They are Boardwalk Inn, Beach Club, Yacht Club, Swan, and Dolphin. They are all accessible to Epcot either by Friendship Launch (boat) or walking. Not sure what time the boats start running but it's an easy walk if the boats aren't running. Cape May Cafe at Yacht/Beach Club has a character breakfast buffet. Kouzzina at Boardwalk serves breakfast but no characters involved. Swan and Dolphin have places that serve breakfast too - Garden Grove has a character breakfast as well.

big blue and hairy
01-07-2011, 04:05 PM
There are 5 resorts around Cresent Lake - the resort area behind Epcot. They are Boardwalk Inn, Beach Club, Yacht Club, Swan, and Dolphin. They are all accessible to Epcot either by Friendship Launch (boat) or walking. Not sure what time the boats start running but it's an easy walk if the boats aren't running. Cape May Cafe at Yacht/Beach Club has a character breakfast buffet. Kouzzina at Boardwalk serves breakfast but no characters involved. Swan and Dolphin have places that serve breakfast too - Garden Grove has a character breakfast as well.Don't forget the Boardwalk Bakery. It's a good place to eat outside on a nice morning, or even eat while you're walking to Epcot.

:sulley: