PDA

View Full Version : Coupon Books?

Dakota Rose
01-06-2011, 05:31 PM
Never stayed off-site before so I never cared before now.

But does Orlando have any sort of tourist coupon book like Hawaii's This Week magazine? Can I find this sort of thing at the airport?

KeriWDE
01-06-2011, 05:39 PM
I don't know if they have a coupon book, but I'll bet they do.

Have you ever tried restaurant dot com? You can buy gift certificates (and use them yourself) from specific restaurants and save a huge percentage!

I think the WDW Swan and Dolphin restaurants are even on that site. Also some DTD places.

Reputable, secure site. I have used it before and found it simple to do.

Dakota Rose
01-06-2011, 05:50 PM
KeriWDE-
I've heard about doing that, haven't checked it out yet.

Hawaii's This Week magazine has coupons for everything under the sun including stores, attractions, entertainment but it also has maps, visitor info, events schedules, etc. A new mag is put out every week.

I really hope I can find something like that at MCO.

clausjo
01-07-2011, 03:01 PM
Don't know if they have it at the airport, but chances are you'll be able to get it in the hotel lobby, at restaurants, etc. I can't remember what the different magazines are called, but they have coupons for various attractions, restaurants, hotels, etc. You'll certainly be able to find what you're looking for.

Suz36
01-07-2011, 09:45 PM
They have some kind of card that provides discounts at specific places. I bet if you went to the official Orlando visitor website, you could find out more info there.