PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace BDay celebration

Allenfow98
12-30-2010, 08:44 PM
Going to celebrate my sisters BDAy :party: in Feb at the crystal palace. I have either never paid attention or was never there when anyone had a bday. Do the cast members do any singing :sing: or anything. Would the characters :pooh: get invovled at all.

ElenitaB
12-30-2010, 10:18 PM
Make sure that your sister's birthday is noted on your ADR. Typically they will decorate the table with ribbons and confetti, she will receive a birthday cupcake, and a card signed by all the characters. I seem to recall that the last time we were there for a birthday, the birthday song was sung for the entire section of the restaurant at the same time. Maybe that's changed...

brivers222
01-03-2011, 12:31 PM
for our engagement celebration we got a card signed by pooh and his pals... pretty special!

they also had the table decorated with confetti and we got a cupcake (one blue candle and one pink candle)

as stated above, just make sure you list its your sisters b-day on your ADR

whitney37354
01-05-2011, 03:22 PM
DD's 5th BD was listed on our ADRs. Almost every TS there was a cupcake with candles & a few times either the CM or the entire restaurant sang "Happy Birthday." There was confetti on the table at Tony's & at Crystal Palace & O'hana, the characters signed a card. At Crystal Palace, our Australian CM got down on eye-level with DD & sang "Happy Birthday" to DD. It was our second day at MK & was so special for us!:party:

anneo
01-06-2011, 11:33 AM
We made a reservation there for my son's 1st birthday. We told them in advance that we were celebrating his birthday, and toward the end of the meal they brought him out a cupcake with 1 candle on it, and the servers sang happy birthday to him, and they gave him a birthday card signed by the characters.