PDA

View Full Version : TS ideas for 12

fabfundisney
01-05-2011, 10:01 PM
My family and I will be visiting WDW Apr 5-8. The group is rather large so I know my favorites such as the Coral Reef and possibly Crystal Palace will be hard to secure. What are some other good TS spots? There are 5 adults, and 7 kids 13,12,11,11,10,9 and 6mos.....

jensantuit
01-05-2011, 10:23 PM
We had about 15 people during our wedding trip and for our rehearsal dinner we ate at the Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge. We had a great time, they were very accommodating. We had a great waitress, her name was Heada Lettuce the atmosphere was fun and entertaining. I wouldn't hesitate to eat here with a group again. Oh yeah.... if you decide to eat here, don't forget to ask for some ketchup :secret:

RedSoxandPatsfan
01-06-2011, 08:03 AM
We've done 11 people a number of times. 5 Adults and 6 children. We've always been able to get to eat where we wanted together. The only thing is it usually took a little longer wait for a table / tables to open up. We've done Coral reef and the gave us a booth for the adults and tables right in front of that for the kids. It worked out great. We ate lunch in the castle this way and they gave us two tables, but they were right next to each other. The only issue with this is it usually takes a bit longer to get seated. So if you have ADR's for a certain time I would show up a little earlier than normal to give the CMs time to get tables together to accomadate your group. Other than that I really wouldn't worry. Plan the restaurants you want to try and let Disney work out the seating arrangements.

P.S. They always give you the option, when you check in, to seperate your group for faster seating. So if you don't mind splitting up and not sitting right next to each other you can get sat quicker. This can be beneficial if you have a show to catch.

Have fun either way.

VWL Mom
01-06-2011, 08:14 AM
Since you are well within 180 days I would suggest you go online and see what could accommodate your party of 12. Then you would have your list to choose from.