PDA

View Full Version : Florida Institute of Technology

Imalismom
01-05-2011, 09:27 PM
I am looking to find ANYBODY who graduated from FIT. If you did, or know of someone who did that I can email, will you please PM me?

I need their help with something.

Thanks in advance,

Beach Club Babe
01-11-2011, 06:39 PM
I guess this won't be of much help, but my daughter Courtney currently attends FIT.

Imalismom
01-12-2011, 10:56 PM
No, but could you send me a PM so I can hook your daughter and my daughter up? This is at the top of her future college list for the fall (we are looking at 4 that have accepted her). I'm sure she would love to talk to someone who is there to answer some questions she has on dorms, food plans, etc...

As for my original request - I have what I need (YEAH)...

Ali's Mom (probably future FIT'er)

Beach Club Babe
01-17-2011, 08:40 PM
I'm sorry it took me so long to respond, but I did send Courtney's info in the pm. Hope you got it. I also passed on the info to Courtney and she would be glad to talk with her.

Imalismom
01-17-2011, 09:21 PM
They are talking - many thanks!!!!!

Beach Club Babe
01-18-2011, 11:08 AM
OK great! If you have any questons from a parents point of view feel free to ask me.

Imalismom
06-26-2011, 06:52 PM
Just thought I'd post an update - my DD is now 7 weeks away from becoming a freshman at FIT (Florida Tech). She is uber (to borrow an expression from Cars 2) excited - looking at Greek life, has kind of decided on a sorority (but will they want her), has a somewhat schedule – she still has to take a few placement tests (one to test of out English 1, and one to test into Calc 1), and will be embracing 8:00 classes 4 days a week (no, not her choice).

We don’t know her dorm room yet (what is taking that small of a college to post the list – A&M , UT Austin, and OU have had that info out for weeks!!)…. or roommates either… wish that list would come out soon

She has a season pass to WDW in hand to activate – but I have a feeling it is not going to be used as much as she is thinking it may be LOL!

We have purchased almost everything she will need for next year (or more), now we need a small U-Haul to get it from Texas to Florida (!!)

So… if there ever was a time machine, can I have one to turn it back to when she was 6 and just learning how to do an axel jump on ice skates please? I’m not ready for all of this to happen yet…..

Ali’s Mom