PDA

View Full Version : How soon before I contact Magical Journeys to get a Quote

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-05-2011, 04:04 PM
I got a PIN offer in my email for the dates we want in December....I probably won't be able to book for another 6 weeks but am dying to find out if I'll be able to swing a Deluxe...how soon should I contact Magical Journeys for a quote? Should I wait until I can book or check now for planning purposes?

WishingStar2006
01-05-2011, 04:18 PM
I'm sure you can contact them anytime and it only costs $200 to reserve your trip with the balance payable 45 days ahead for MYW packages. I think room only you have to pay one night deposit and the rest is payable at check-in. When you have a PIN the earlie you book the better as there are only a select few rooms with the discount available.!!!!

Tink1
01-05-2011, 06:01 PM
You can contact us whenever. We are always here!

Nanc

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-06-2011, 11:46 AM
Got a quote already, thanks...so excited!!!

Silver_Surfer
01-06-2011, 12:01 PM
You can contact us whenever. We are always here!

Nanc

When should I expect to see my tickets(Resort & Park)? I paid(In full) in Nov and my trip is in May.

Sorry to the OP for the hi-jack:)

Tink1
01-06-2011, 12:10 PM
When should I expect to see my tickets(Resort & Park)? I paid(In full) in Nov and my trip is in May.

Sorry to the OP for the hi-jack:)

Disney does not even print them until 30 days prior to arrival. Depending on the date, holidays and weekends Disney sends them to us 23-30 days prior to arrival. Then we forward on to you.

Nanc

Silver_Surfer
01-07-2011, 01:03 AM
Disney does not even print them until 30 days prior to arrival. Depending on the date, holidays and weekends Disney sends them to us 23-30 days prior to arrival. Then we forward on to you.

Nanc

Thank You:)