PDA

View Full Version : Gift w. Purchase?

Disney1977
01-05-2011, 02:53 PM
When we were in Disney 2 years ago if you spent X amount of money you could buy a nice tote bag inexpensively. I bought the bag and have been really happy with it.

Does anyone know if Disney is still running this type of promotion. And is the gift with purchase still a tote bag?

Thank you.

Melanie
01-05-2011, 03:35 PM
When I was there last month, it was a tote bag and a throw, but they were both seasonal, so it's most likely something else now. I'm going tomorrow, so I can check it out and post if no one else has.

Suzi Q
01-05-2011, 04:22 PM
When I was there in November, there were a couple of choices - the usual cream tote with black handles, one with red handles, a rolling suitcase, the throws, and a really nice girly tote with a silver mickey attached, nice Mickey fabric lining inside, with different colors in different stores -I wanted red and the store that I purchased my stuff in only had yellow - and another store let me trade the yellow for the red!:mickey:

PlutoToo
01-05-2011, 07:33 PM
Today I saw a color tote with a Mickey image9 available in 2 color combinations) and throw, or a rolling duffle and throw depending on whether I was in a park, or at DTD.

Disney1977
01-06-2011, 09:29 AM
Thank you for your replies.

tinkerpharm
01-11-2011, 08:23 PM
They have a colored mickey tote and mickeys pin landyard depends on how much you spend you get to purchase either one

tnpoohbear
02-12-2011, 01:37 PM
We are going the week of March 7th, anyone know if there is a current special now?

IfYouHadWings503
02-12-2011, 04:18 PM
We were there last month and they had:

---a rolling disney world tote
---a 2 color canvas mickey tote in blue & green or orange and yellow
---a woven throw
---a start pin lanyard

I think there might be 1 or 2 other ones, but those are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

Enjoy your trip!!! :mickey:

jnfr2424
03-17-2011, 11:30 AM
I have to admit I am a junkie for gift with purchase!

I have a throw, the rolling duffle bag ( which a GREAT carry on bag) watches and tote bags!

Dsnygirl
03-17-2011, 02:04 PM
I have to admit I am a junkie for gift with purchase!

I have a throw, the rolling duffle bag ( which a GREAT carry on bag) watches and tote bags!

Ditto... they get me every time!! I've gotten the tote bags (3), the castle fleece throw, a watch, music... my DH laughs every time, b/c he's the type to say "So, you're going to spend an extra $30 to get something for $15??" and then does the :rolleyes: thing... but guess who uses what I buy on a daily basis... :D

When I was there in January, it was the two-toned totes (it depended on which park you were at which color combination was offered...), the castle fleece, a woven fleece, lanyard sets, the rolling tote and a WONDERFUL Epcot travel tote. I'm still hoping the Epcot tote is there when we go in August!!

spinnerf
03-25-2011, 08:04 AM
They also had added a beach towel last week. Very nice! They still had the 2 tone toes (2 different color schemes) and the carry on and the throw! Depending on where you were shopping....

Granny Jill A
03-25-2011, 04:20 PM
My daughter has a wonderful collection of tote bags, and this past November I got the rolling tote as my "gift".

It's a bunch of fun to see what they are offering each time I go.

badkitty
03-26-2011, 02:53 PM
Where did you get the rolling tote? What does it look like? I am really interested in this one! I have a rolling tote from DLR. :mickey: