PDA

View Full Version : am I reading correctly- no Ariel?

1mickey1minnie
01-05-2011, 12:13 PM
We are going to WDW in March for my son's 4th birthday (we took my daughter for her 4th as well) and his favorite character is Ariel. So far, from what I am reading, since the princesses are moving and they closed Ariel's Grotto, there will be no meet and greet place with Ariel? I know we can do Akershus (we did that last time, but were trying to do some new character meals this go round) but is that it besides parades and shows? This is going to break his heart!

Nascfan
01-05-2011, 01:05 PM
Ariel, along with Prince Eric, meets and greets guests in Adventureland, right across the bridge from the hub. She is in human form, which actually can be a special treat for anyone who may have only seen her in mermaid form in her grotto. Heart saved! Have fun!:mickey:

1mickey1minnie
01-05-2011, 02:13 PM
She'll still be there first of March too? If so, THANK YOU! He adores Ariel and would be so disappointed not to get to meet her!

joanna71985
01-05-2011, 03:19 PM
Ariel, along with Prince Eric, meets and greets guests in Adventureland, right across the bridge from the hub. She is in human form, which actually can be a special treat for anyone who may have only seen her in mermaid form in her grotto. Heart saved! Have fun!:mickey:

Currently it is just Ariel meeting there (Eric is no longer out at the moment).

kakn7294
01-05-2011, 03:28 PM
Ariel is my favorite princess too. The meet and greet area is to the right off of the bridge from Main Street to Adventureland. It's a little odd meeting her as a human but her gown is beautiful!

jpH/keD
01-06-2011, 09:30 AM
I would love to see a pic of Ariel in her human form. Anyone have one to share from this meet and greet please? TIA!:)

like2workout
01-13-2011, 02:43 PM
eric was back with her 2 days ago. i don't know if it was something special or not, but he was there 1/11.

GrmGrninGost
02-24-2011, 12:03 PM
Saw her with Eric this past weekend in Adventureland. :mickey:

1mickey1minnie
02-24-2011, 09:22 PM
Saw her with Eric this past weekend in Adventureland. :mickey:

Oh, yay! We leave Tuesday morning so I hope he is still with her next week too! Thanks!

1mickey1minnie
03-09-2011, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the help :) We just got back from our trip and saw Ariel twice at MK with Eric. Same people playing the characters both days, too! My son was THRILLED!