PDA

View Full Version : renting a house ???

minnie04
01-03-2011, 11:01 AM
Happy New Year Everyone !!!:newyear: I was thinking about renting a house instead of Hotel. Can anyone tell me where the best houses are. I would like to be as close to the action as possible!!!

John
01-03-2011, 11:24 AM
Please check out our sponsor - All Star Vacation Homes. I just stayed with them last week and it was FANTASTIC as always.

They have tons of different sizes of homes and condos to fit your individual needs.

Prices are very reasonable - and there are a number of communities all within a short drive (3-5 minutes) of DIsney property.

I can't say enough about the exceptional service they provide and the quality of the experience you have at their properties.

Visit All Star Vacation Homes Here! (http://www.allstarvacationhomes.com/?ovchn=OTHER&ovcpn=Listing+Sites&ovcrn=Intercot&ovtac=AD)

minnie04
01-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Thanks John !!! I will check it out :mickey: Question, can you rent these through Magical Journeys ??

snowflakegirl
01-03-2011, 01:55 PM
I've also rented from All Star Vacation homes. I was very happy with the house that we reserved. It was about a 10 minute drive from the enterance to Disney property. There was a master bedroom with bath, a bedroom with with two twins, and a bedroom with a double, another bathrom, garage, kitchen, dining area, and large living room. Plus a screened in small pool outside the living room. It was perfect for what I needed it for and definitely reasonably priced. 5 of us were able to stay for a week for less than we would have to get two rooms on property at Pop or one of the All-Stars.