PDA

View Full Version : Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom for breakfast?

jensantuit
01-03-2011, 10:06 AM
Well, after saying we weren't going to go back to Disney for "a while" after our last trip in December, we are planning our next trip for the end of September. :mickey:
I am already looking at the menus and saw that the Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom serves breakfast. I would appreciate any feedback good and bad about the breakfast here. I didn't even realize they had breakfast here.
Thanks in advance.

NJGIRL
01-05-2011, 07:41 PM
I had made an ADR for breakfast there in Oct but canceled it a couple of days before because no one wanted to get up early that day. I thought the menu looked good also. I think they do a good job with the type of food they have for lunch so I would bet that their breakfast is also OK. It really is hard to mess up breakfast. Even I can make a good breakfast. :D

magicofdisney
01-05-2011, 08:02 PM
I LOVE their breakfast. We came upon it accidentally one morning when we arrived at AK an hour before opening. We don't do it every trip, but if the opportunity presents itself, we're there. :thumbsup:

baby minnie's mommy
01-07-2011, 09:55 PM
:secret: This is our secret breakfast place!
We ate there once for breakfast, and had very good food, coffee, and service. But to top it off the place was nearly empty! The courtyard behind it is a great place to sit and apply sunscreen before starting the day; we are a family of four and this can take a while.:mickey: