PDA

View Full Version : Military Tickets

Dakota Rose
01-02-2011, 08:41 PM
I'm confused about where to buy the military discounted tickets ($138/4-days)

Can they be purchased at the gate or only activated there?

Can the tickets be ordered over the phone, the voucher mailed out and then the tickets activated?

I've googled and googled and can't get a straight answer....so maybe my Intercot friends can help.

Sylvia
01-02-2011, 09:04 PM
The Military tickets can be purchased at Shades of Green and may be activated at any theme park. Complete details are available on the Shades of Green website (shadesofgreen.org). Don't forget to have your CAC ID, since you'll need to show it to purchase tickets at SoG.

Also, you may want to check at your local MWR office to see if they're selling them there.

Hope this helps.

medic9016
01-02-2011, 09:29 PM
The tickets from SOG do not need to be activated, they are the same tickets you purchase from Disney.

Melanie
01-02-2011, 09:38 PM
The thread outlining this offer is stickied to the top of this forum.

2011 Armed Forces Salute (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=176251)

Tickets can be purchased at your base ITT/MWR office or at Shades of Green.

buzznwoodysmom
01-02-2011, 10:13 PM
The tickets from SOG do not need to be activated, they are the same tickets you purchase from Disney.

Regular military tickets purchased at Shades of Green do not need to be activated, however, the current deal/military discounted tickets do need to be activated at a park gate. We bought our military dicount tickets at SOG this June and they did need to be activated prior to entering a park. Just make sure you have your ID when going to the first park, you will need to show it in order to activate the tickets.

ginger19
01-03-2011, 12:05 PM
I bought mine right at the TTC. We were trying to upgrade a leftover single day and she said she could do the military for us right there. They did need to be activated.