PDA

View Full Version : Last minute room at value

TinyDancer
01-02-2011, 08:49 AM
What are the odds we can get a room at one of the values at the last minute? IE if we were driving down and called on our way? I'm sure we can find a hotel SOMEWHERE in the area, but ideally it'd be on property. Oh yeah, and it would be near the end of September.

Thanks so much!!!

Strmchsr
01-02-2011, 09:31 AM
It probably wouldn't be a problem, but you'd pay full rack rate. It just depends on how much money you want to spend. Generally, when we're arriving late the day before our vacation starts I'll use Priceline on the way down to get a really good deal. But, if you really want to be on property, getting a room shouldn't be an issue if you're willing to spend the extra.

CanadianWDWFan
01-02-2011, 09:36 AM
I wouldn't worry about it.

We did just that one year. We called as we were driving down and decided to not stop one night and get there a day sooner. We got the AAA rate when we called. We did this at the end of July.

buzznwoodysmom
01-02-2011, 12:42 PM
We've done this several times, at all different times of the year and have always been able to get a room. While all discounts are different with different "book by" dates, we've always been able to get the military discount applied, when there was a military discount at that time.