PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa Meet-N-Greet

DreamFinder2
01-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Last time my DW and I went, we did this and had a wonderful experience. I'm going to WDW this March w/a few friends and would like to take them to the Meet-N-Greet for a quick photo op.

My question...is it OK if it's me and a few friends? It won't be any more than 5 of us total?

Thanks for any advice and past experience info.

PopPhan
01-01-2011, 11:53 AM
Character Meet 'N' Greet at our Private Cardmember Location2

Perk: At Walt Disney World® Resort, stop by our private location�reserved just for Cardmembers�to meet and pose with some of your favorite Disney Characters. Get a complimentary 5 x 7 photo, too!

Now, the fine print.....

The Character Meet 'N' Greet Photo Opportunity is offered at selected times at Epcot®. Separate Theme Park admission required. Must present a valid Disney Rewards Visa Credit Card or Disney Rewards Visa Debit Card for entry for up to 6 people per card (only one card may be used per visit). Operating times, days of the week, locations and appearance of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to availability and location capacity. Offer includes one keepsake 5 x 7 photo per valid cardmember account. Offer is subject to change without notice.

DreamFinder2
01-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Thanks! It looks like if we keep it to six people, we should be OK!

GusNJacque
01-02-2011, 07:25 PM
You should be fine. It's one of those little perks I love. :mickey:

Hair_Razor
01-02-2011, 07:35 PM
My husband has the card where do find out where the meet and greets are?

crltkcagle
01-02-2011, 07:57 PM
Just be sure you have the card with you when you go. Its in Innoventions West daily from 1:30-4:30.

Hair_Razor
01-02-2011, 09:32 PM
Oh great thanks!!

mom2mickeyfan
01-02-2011, 10:31 PM
I would recommend you get there early. We were at Epcot on Monday, December 6 and went by there some time between 2 and 3 (sorry I can't remember the exact time) and while we were standing at the back of the fire house we couldn't see the end of the line!! :eek: All the way down the wall and in front of ALL the video games that run down the back wall. We did it this on Friday, June 11 and showed up at about 1:00 and were 3rd in line.

The first year we went, I really felt like we got to spend a few minutes with the charcters and we wasn't rushed out. The past 2 years felt a bit more rushed but with so many more people wanting to do this, I guess it is understandable.