PDA

View Full Version : Ink Tag Left on Sweatshirt

Friend of Figment
12-31-2010, 10:33 PM
We were at WDW in mid-December. My Mother bought a sweatshirt to give me for Christmas. When I opened it last night (I knw a little late for our Christmas), we discovered they had missed removing the anti-theft tag. We have the receipt.

We live in a small town in Oregon with no stores that use ink tags. Anyone have a good idea about how to solve this? (I did volunteer to fly back to Florida, but that might be pre-mature!)

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-31-2010, 11:19 PM
This happened to my Mom on our last trip. She bought a bag, and they left the security tag on.

She called Disney, and shipped it back to them, and they returned one without the security tag on it.

The only bad part was that Disney said to put the shipping receipt in the bag, and they would pay for all of the shipping, but they didn't - she paid for the return, and then they paid to send it back to her. Oh well, at least she got it sorted out.

Dakota Rose
01-01-2011, 07:42 PM
Is there a Disney Store in a nearby city? Maybe they could help you.

readytogo2
01-02-2011, 09:07 AM
this happened to us i called a nearby jc penneys and talked to manager took shirt in and they took it off i took mt reciept to prove i had bought it just in case

Friend of Figment
01-03-2011, 03:38 PM
Penney's came through for us! Thanks for the suggestions.

Darbylew
01-03-2011, 05:43 PM
I had to return something to Disney and they
told me that they would have UPS stop by and
pick it up for me at no charge for shipping. I
am sorry it didn't work for you.