PDA

View Full Version : Dining Questions

WDWRox
12-31-2010, 05:51 PM
My wife and I and some friends will be in WDW in 3 weeks. We have most of our dining reservations made, and I just (within the past 10 minutes) called and was able to get a reservation for 'Ohana to make up our last meal plan reservation.

My questions are these: (1) Is there a set temperature at which Disney will cancel the "Spirit of Aloha" luau at the Polynesian? I've been keeping up on this site with all the cancellations going on down there right now, and we have an existing 5:15 reservation and my concern is whether it will start getting too cold to be in an outdoor theater setting when we're there in January. (2) Can I still go ahead and book another dinner reservation elsewhere on that same night, and have that as a back-up to the Poly Luau in case it gets cancelled?

tcswife
12-31-2010, 10:26 PM
We were there December 14th and both shows were cancelled due to inclement weather. The temp was about 38 with 20mph winds. I would make a back-up reservation just to be on the safe side. You can always cancel the back-up once you know the weather for the date you have booked!!