PDA

View Full Version : Best iPhone App?

Tinkermom
12-31-2010, 12:27 PM
Looking for advice on the most useful Disney iPhone app. I am mainly looking for something that gives updated wait times but would also like something with park hours, fireworks times etc. I'd be willing to have a couple of apps if one does not have everything. I've looked in the app store but would love some input from my fellow Disney enthusiasts! :mickey:

Can't wait till Verizon gets the iPhone and I can dump ATT! Hopefully then we can get Mobile Magic for the iPhone!

disneymom15
12-31-2010, 01:12 PM
undercover tourist has an app, it's still a work in progress. They don't have all the dining menus yet (some say "coming soon") others are there. Wait times, parade & fireworks times, 10 day planner, & dining (3.99)
I also have a seperate dining app ($1.99), wait times (free), and WDW hours (free). I use all of them.

WDWfanatic742
12-31-2010, 01:31 PM
Ride Hopper is a great app for wait line times, and since it's on Droid and iPhone, there are more people that update the database with times.

For all of the other stuff like firework and park times, Disney's mobile website is good. Just m.disneyworld.com and it has everything you would need besides actual wait times...

Donald
12-31-2010, 02:20 PM
For all of the other stuff like firework and park times, Disney's mobile website is good. Just m.disneyworld.com and it has everything you would need besides actual wait times...[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Thanks!