PDA

View Full Version : Halloween party

KennyandKim
12-31-2010, 04:30 AM
When does the Halloween party start? Is it worth the extra money to attend?

DizneyRox
12-31-2010, 04:52 AM
7pm

I think it's the best if the two after hours parties. Love Halloween at WDW, problem is the holiday is limited to just MK pretty much.

DisneyFr33k
12-31-2010, 04:59 AM
It is held select nights in September and October. We've done the party twice. The first time was fun, our kids were little and didn't stay but a couple of hours. We went back the next year, expecting changes and found that they chaged very little. We were overall disappointed in what we received for the cost. We have passed on it the past couple of trips and used the money elsewhere.

If you go, I hope you have a great time and find it much more enjoyable that we did!

BugeyedMuggy
12-31-2010, 06:35 AM
We have been a number of times and really like it. Halloween is our favorite time to decorate at home so we dress up for the party and I think that makes you enjoy yourselves alittle more. We try to find a matching costumes that we both agree on. Sometimes that's a bit tough. At least try it once.

markyv
12-31-2010, 10:23 AM
The Halloween party is definitely the better of the two holiday parties at WDW. With that said however; I can't recommend it due to the high price of admission vs what you get in return.

faline
01-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Lots of fun! If you go, be sure to dress up as it really enhanced the experience!

brivers222
01-03-2011, 12:08 PM
entrance at 4pm... party starts at 7pm and goes through Midnight.

Is it worth it? in a nutshell.... YES!!!!

we went to 3 of the 4 parties offered during our stay... we had an absolute blast.

FYI it was just myself and my fiance that went...

just do it!